Sunday, September 15, 2013

Our Education System

So, I have been posting a lot of inspirational things lately, like quotes and images. But as you might have noticed as well, the title of this blog is "Outside the Box". (If you are reading this and I have changed the title to something else, please accept my apologies. haha. no but, the concept still applies, so please, do read on.) Anyway, this means that in this blog I also want to discuss my views on society, especially when it comes to education. Having been through many different types of education in my life, I can compare them. And I can tell, we still have a lot of work to do if we want to reach a better education.

To begin, here is an image (unknown source) that describes our education system very, very well:


In my next post, I will elaborate more on exams and tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment